2006/02/19

2006/02/19 Angel falls to me

In these days, I often confused about where I am,
in heaven or in hell.Cloudy, fire, ice,no star, no light,
what a hard way I am going.
I burn myself to try keep sunny surface to others,
but the cold kernel keeping deading.
One day, a angel falls, she is a little blurred, I can't
image how a angel wings, but I see the angel smile,
I ask her why she falls, she smile, but no answer to me.
I wish try to follow the angel to find a new life,
but the angel still falls , and I follows falling, fall from the hell,
but way to where, I don't know. just want to fall on a answer.
A clear answer who is the angel.
All chaos, redicule behind the truth.
Fooling, make world more smoothing and beautiful.
Blind, is the first trap and learning from love.
Did u see?

沒有留言: