2005/08/24

2005/08/24 Third day.

Continue to try my handheld device , PPC , P50.
I think it is really a very interesting device,
a windows mobile, have phone and smart PDA capbility.
I install and run game, share experiences with Vincent,
such a device can do much things to replace one NB,
I think, if one usb keyboard can plug to the PPC,
we can increase more effiences with our work, study,life.etc.

By the way, Vas vote our team shirt today,
we decide to choose A&D with our base shirt suit,
I can't wait to see the sample and the all new Jwalker team shirt,
I think it will be very cool when all our team member wear the same shirt
to walk on the street, but the first issue, the Jwalker mark must be
big and objective to catch others eye ^O^

Dual network course will enter the final stage,and professor' speek is more
and more ambigus and boring to us.He suggest a vote about our final week
material about next 3G, or wireless Lan , or 4G.
The result of all student's vote is next 3G stand, mm...
The lucky thing is that final exam just about cdma2000 and UMTS,
but those are such a big issue item -___-"

沒有留言: